Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Monday.com connector

Ilan
Deputy Chef I
Deputy Chef I

hi all

i have a valid token but cant establish a connection without "column values" which i cannot figured.

is someone familiar with the Monday connector?

advanced thanks

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Hi @Ilan,  

This action: "Get Item by column values" is supposed to return items from a certain board, that have a specified value. Like a search operation. 

In that field "Column value" you have enter (or use a data-pill) the search term you would like to search for.

Cheers,
Chris

View solution in original post

Hi @Ilan
Assuming, you have a column in your Monday.com board, that contains a certain status (e.g. Done, Open, In progress, etc.). 
Now, depending on your use-case, you set the Workato Action Column-Value to the status (e.g. "Open") you want to search items for.

Cheers,
Chris

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

thomas
Deputy Chef I
Deputy Chef I

HI Ilan, 

I found the API docs for this value: https://developer.monday.com/api-reference/docs/column-values-v2.  Under Implementation, they include an example.  Does this help? 

Best

Hi @Ilan
Assuming, you have a column in your Monday.com board, that contains a certain status (e.g. Done, Open, In progress, etc.). 
Now, depending on your use-case, you set the Workato Action Column-Value to the status (e.g. "Open") you want to search items for.

Cheers,
Chris