cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Teams - clicking links to another team results in a 'page doesn't exist error'.

dcornwell
Deputy Chef III
Deputy Chef III

I have access to multiple teams.  If I'm already logged into one and I click a link to a recipe/job in another team (e.g. something a client has sent me) I get the 'Oops! That page doesn't exist' errror.  I then have to work out which team I need to switch to then click the link again.

It would be nice if Workato was clever enough to give you a pop-up saying "The page you're trying to access is located in Team X. Would you like to switch to this team and continue to the page?' then present the actual page to you.  Workato should know what Teams we have access to and make it a bit easier for us.

dcornwell_0-1675979811558.png

Regards, David Cornwell

9 REPLIES 9

Hi @mppowe and @meghan-legaspi  I'd be happy to submit a feature request, but I'm unable to access the pendo.io feedback site.  I try to login using my Workato email....I don't see any option to register but tried the password reset link, however I never receive the email to reset it.  I've tried this several times.

@dcornwell  Are you able to click this "Resource Hub" button in the bottom right corner of the Projects view in Workato?

Screenshot 2023-02-13 at 10.06.34 AM.png

Thank you @meghan-legaspi - I've submitted it that way.

mppowe
Executive Chef I
Executive Chef I

I voted for the idea

mroldanvega
Executive Chef I
Executive Chef I

I like this idea. One thing I would like to add, is the ability to set the header color - or a more prevalent indicator of the Team you're in. 

Scenario: Let's say you're in DEV Team. Someone sends you a link to Prod, per this feature you get redirected and now are in prod. You're done, and go back to the recipe you're working on, but now you're in prod and you forgot you switched. You would end up doing changes in PROD without knowing. 
It would be great if at least you could set a more prevalent header color, or some kind of indicator for prod to prevent this from happening.