Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Outlook Email Attachment Get data

gajanan-patil
Deputy Chef I
Deputy Chef I

Hey Everyone !!

I am trying to extract data from a input pdf sent over email , i am able to get the name of pdf but not able to get any data pill - as i want to extract text/data from pdf file and compare with some expected data fields . Does anyone have idea how i can get data from pdf file ?

Thanks in advance !

9 REPLIES 9

mroldanvega
Executive Chef I
Executive Chef I

Here's a blog post that references what Sathia said - https://www.workato.com/product-hub/scaling-the-document-mountain-with-workato-and-docparser/

+1 as a feature request. I am following this closely as I would be interested in knowing if Workato will add this in the future. Deven Maru

deven-maru
Workato employee
Workato employee

Manny, it's in the roadmap plan for this year.

Sonia Prakasam can provide more details.

mroldanvega
Executive Chef I
Executive Chef I

Great! Thank you.

sonia-prakasam
Workato employee
Workato employee

Thanks Deven,

Gajanan Patil - we have a couple of connectors like Abby, Ephesoft, Nanonets and Docparser currently that help solve this problem but you have to procure them separately. Happy to jump on a call and walk you through it. That said, we plan to build document processing into Workato and have it tentatively on roadmap for 22.2.

Manuel Roldan-Vega I would like to jump on a call to learn more about your use case if this of interest to you.

mroldanvega
Executive Chef I
Executive Chef I

Sure. it is similar to Gajanan Patil is to get data from invoices sent in PDF format.

Feel free to coordinate with Woon Chee Kok or Ahmad Moussa and we can have a call to discuss.