cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Salesforce: Forecasted Billable Hours (CRUD operations)

b-kelley
Deputy Chef I
Deputy Chef I

Hey I was wondering if there is a call to get users forecasted billable as well as update them. I been looking through all of the options for salesforce and I don't see anything for this. I know in salesforce they are in the resouce calender. I wasn't sure if this cause my salesforce account doesn't have the permissions or if there wasn't a call for this.

7 REPLIES 7

rachelnatik
Deputy Chef III
Deputy Chef III

Brat, can you tell us more about your use case and where the data should flow to.

lcury
Deputy Chef II
Deputy Chef II

What are the Salesforce objects involved in your use case?

If you can't query the data you want through a few objects and some iteration logic, you can always use the actions that allow you to fetch data using SOQL, where you could build a more specific data query that might suit your needs for the integration.

LC

b-kelley
Deputy Chef I
Deputy Chef I

The goal is to take all the users assigned to a project. Get the resource planner(billable forecasting hours) into smart sheet. It would have all the dates and hours. If I updated the hours in smart sheet it would update in Salesforce.

rachelnatik
Deputy Chef III
Deputy Chef III

Brat, so you want the data to first go from Salesforce>Smartsheet and then further updates from SmartSheet should update Salesforce?

In Salesforce, you would need to find the Object (data) that is creating the resource assigments and logging hours.