cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

SFTP Connection

jvargas
Deputy Chef I
Deputy Chef I

Why can I connect to sftp server via filezilla or winscp, but i can not via SFTP in workato? I receive "Connection refused"

Can anyone help me, please?

4 REPLIES 4

anthony-oconnor
Deputy Chef I
Deputy Chef I
Presumably something to do with the Authentication on the SFTP server.
To be honest, I've not used the workato SFTP connector
If you have the credentials setup correctly and your using the right port (default is 23 but its possible the server you're connecting to was setup with some other port)
Then its possible the credentials you're using are only valid for a certain IP address, that is your computer, when workato connects its connecting from its server which is a different IP and so the SFTP server could be rejecting valid credentials if that's the case.

You probably need to talk to whoever the SFTP server admin,

--

ajorde
Deputy Chef I
Deputy Chef I

If there isn't ip whitelsting, I've also run into an sftp which would only allow one location to be logged in at a time. I had to log out on filezilla in order for workato to be able to connect.

jvargas
Deputy Chef I
Deputy Chef I

Thank you for your replies. I also tell you all, that sftp is a local, I only enabled remote login on Mac. Is there something I am missing in the configuration?

mroldanvega
Executive Chef I
Executive Chef I

I am leaning towards Amy's comment. It is probably network related. Check the Workato IPs and see if they are allowed to connect.