Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Trigger the recipe based of customer update in Intacct

jessica-lie
Workato employee
Workato employee

[Dec 2, 2020] Syed Muhammad Faraz (Software Architect at PointStar) posted:

Hello Automation Pros -

we have a new requirement to sync customer data from Intacct to SalesForce. My First step is to trigger the recipe as soon as there is an update or new customer in Intacct, somehow i cannot find a trigger for New/update customer. I decided to go with New/update Object, select Customers, select primary key as Customer ID and timestamp field as When created. I have tried different combination for  Primary key and Timestamp field. Nothing was able to trigger the recipe incase of change in customer or incase of creating new customer. 

What you guys think i am missing here or what different route i can take to make this work.

2 REPLIES 2

jessica-lie
Workato employee
Workato employee

[Dec 3, 2020] Amy Jorde (Senior Integration Engineer at Malwarebytes) replied:

You could also try doing this with an Intacct http smart event (or 2) to kick off the recipe rather than Workato trigger. The smart events can trigger based on create or update of the Intacct object and pass the record id into the job.

jessica-lie
Workato employee
Workato employee

[Dec 3, 2020] Syed Muhammad Faraz (Software Architect at PointStar) replied:

Thank you for your response. Can you explain a little bit in detail that how i am going to use Smart event in Workato? I cannot see platform Service--->smart event appearing in Workato.