cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

UKG UltiPro

autumn-spinella
Deputy Chef I
Deputy Chef I

Hi, I"m working on creating a recipe for termination dates within the UKG Ultipro connector. Has anyone created a flow using UKG UltiPro that they're willing to share?

8 REPLIES 8

tstack
Deputy Chef I
Deputy Chef I

Hi Autumn,

We are not currently using termination dates, but we are using the UKG connector to create a People Import File. It's 2 recipes, one to dump the people adds/changes into Big Query and then another that takes that data and creates the CSV file and uploads to SFTP. I'm not sure if this will help you, but here is our recipe. Feel free to reach out if you would like to talk more.

Tracy

Hi Tracy! I clicked on the link - but for some reason I'm getting a 404 error. I would LOVE to talk more. Want to set up a call ?

efolden
Deputy Chef I
Deputy Chef I

Hi Autumn - we have a recipe that runs on a custom schedule to check for offboarding tickets (in Jira), and then uses information from the ticket to call another recipe that terminates an employee via the UKG connector. Sounds like the latter part might help - happy to connect if so.

That would be amazing if we can touchbase! Can we get a call started? Or whenever you're free?