cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome to the Automation Pros Community!

jessica-lie
Workato employee
Workato employee

My name is Jessica, and I am going to be your community manager.

We’re so happy to have you!

Automation Pros is a dedicated space to share ideas and automations, learn about exclusive platform information, and network with other Workato Users.

As you start navigating the platform, here's what you can do:

1. Reply from wherever you are: You'll get updates directly to your inbox and you can reply from wherever you are, just like an email.
  2. Build a community: Participate in daily discussions, find exclusive community events to attend, and tap into valuable resources. You can search for members in the group who work in your field or at your dream company, see their full profiles, and even start a private chat.
  3. Be a thought leader: Start new discussions related to challenges you’re facing with automation at your business, or ask for feedback on an upcoming project. Interact with posts by other community members by liking, commenting, or tagging your colleagues to weigh in.
  4. Access a centralized hub of automation ideas: Share challenges and learn from your peers, gain access to exclusive product information, and refer other Automation Pros to win prizes. Through events, you will also be able to speak to our product team to gain automation expertise.

Check out the attached Community Guidelines to review the house rules and see how to get started!

We would also encourage everyone to get certified at our Automation Institute, if you have not yet done so. Refer to the Workato Training in Automation attached to learn more!

If you have any questions, I’m here to help!

Message me at any time.

Happy Automating,

Jessica

2 REPLIES 2

mark4
Deputy Chef I
Deputy Chef I

How can we start a new group? I am interested in Healthcare automation.

Hi Mark! Feel free to start a new discussion on any Healthcare automation topic you are interested in. If enough people indicate interest in this topic, we can create a separate sub-group for this 🙂