cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workato Logs

lcury
Deputy Chef II
Deputy Chef II

Several months ago, a new feature was announced related to Workato Logs, which was great!

It was very helpful to test logic in a loop without having to refactor and create a function just to have a better chance to debug something that you might not even need a function in the end.

Also, we could all stop using Lookup Tables to log recipe warnings and errors.

By the end of April I remember finding the feature available in the Workato Preview environment for testing and I really liked the way it was implemented.

But now it's gone from the Preview environment and not yet rolled out to Production.

Is there an ETA for when that will be in Production or any updates on the plans for this feature?

LC
3 REPLIES 3

meghan-legaspi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Lucas! Thank you for your patience as I have been working to get an answer for you on this.

The feature you are referring to was removed from Workato Preview, as it is still being reviewed. However, we have a tentative launch date for this feature! It should hopefully be available to you again at the end of September.

Glad to hear that feature is helpful to you! Please feel free to share any other feedback and I can forward it to the appropriate team.

lcury
Deputy Chef II
Deputy Chef II

Thank you for the follow on this, Meghan Legaspi.

I do believe that this is the right direction froma product perspective as it brings a consolidate built-in Workato dashboard meant for logging data and allows different log levels that can be used in many different settings across recipes.

Having to use and rely on Lookup Tables for some sort of logging has always been a really cr*ppy (pardon me) workaround.

LC

meghan-legaspi
Community Manager
Community Manager

I hear you, Lucas! I'll be sure to pass along your feedback. I'm so glad that this new feature is helpful and am excited for it to return to the platform!