cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Workday Data Feed Processing Failure

jerry-shaver
Deputy Chef I
Deputy Chef I

Total Newbie here building a very simple test recipie to discover how to access data delivered via a Workday Custom report URL. I'm able to retrieve the data stream in Workato and have done so as a JSON file which shows nicely in the output tab of the retreival step. I'm not successful in attempting to select certain records via an IF statement however. Probably because I can't even read each record. If anyone could offer a hint it would be most appreciated. Below is a screenshot of the logic. The IF statement is never satisfied so the logic goes directly via the "NO" path to the stop action.

Actually any pointer toward documentation which deals with Workday integrations would be appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

daniel-seager
Workato employee
Workato employee

Hi Jerry, looking at your recipe I think you want to use the output of the loop (step 3) in the If condition. What you have at the moment will always check the first row in the returned results from step 2.

I hope this helps.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

gauthier-hubert
Deputy Chef I
Deputy Chef I

Hi Jerry let's talk about in dm

jerry-shaver
Deputy Chef I
Deputy Chef I

OK, here, Thanks BTW!

daniel-seager
Workato employee
Workato employee

Hi Jerry, looking at your recipe I think you want to use the output of the loop (step 3) in the If condition. What you have at the moment will always check the first row in the returned results from step 2.

I hope this helps.

jerry-shaver
Deputy Chef I
Deputy Chef I

Thanks for the ideas. I found the answer and now it works. Yay!

Your help much appreciated.