cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Introducing Our April Automation Institute Pro of the Month!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Welcome back to the Pro of the Month series, where we showcase a dedicated learner on Automation Institute and award them an exclusive badge.

The selection criteria are: 

1. Being active on Automation Institute in the given month
  2. Having the most courses completed in the given month
  3. Other usage considerations

Iโ€™m excited to announce that the winner of the April Automation Institute Pro of the Month is Ohad Peled, Integration Group Manager at Yael Group.

Pro of the Month - April 2023.png

We asked Ohad a few questions about automation, Workato, and his experience with Automation Institute: 

• How did learning about automation impact your professional career/goals/aspirations?
    • Well, It's not the first automation/integration tool that I've learnt, I have 27 years of experience in integration and I've experienced a bunch of integration tools in the course of my career (Microsoft Biztalk, Oracle OSB, Tibco BW(5&6), Tibco Flogo, Mulesoft Anypoint etc.), so it's not the first time I'm learning automation. However, I really fell in love with Workato because I think it is quite easy to get to know the product and it's very intuitive to start working with it and creating recipes (especially compared to other integration products which I've mentioned).
  • What was your favorite course you took from the Automation Institute? Why?
    • My favorite course was "API Platform" since it enables you to expose recipes as APIs, hence allowing external clients to invoke workato recipes as any other service. I think it is a very powerful feature in Workato.
  • What topic would you like Workatoโ€™s Automation Institute to cover in the future?
    • I've heard and seen the new feature of Workato Apps (the ability to build your own basic UI and let the end user to enter data which is a trigger for a recipe) - I would love to learn more about this topic...
  • What advice would you give to others considering a career in automation?
    • I would tell them that automation/integration is a profession and a way of life and a way of thinking and it's not just another software language (like .NET C# or JAVA) that you learn...

Congrats to Ohad on the achievement, and we look forward to seeing your continued journey with Automation Institute! 

If you hope to be featured as the next Automation Institute Pro of the Month, continue learning and getting certified via Automation Institute and keep your eye out for an email around the beginning of the month.

0 REPLIES 0