cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our February Automation Institute Pro of the Month!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Welcome to the Pro of the Month series, where we showcase a dedicated learner on Automation Institute and award them an exclusive badge.

The selection criteria are: 

1. Being active on Automation Institute in the given month
  2. Having the most courses completed in the given month
  3. Other usage considerations

I’m excited to announce that the winner of the second Automation Institute Pro of the Month is Robin Joseph, a Technical Implementation Consultant at Thrive TRM. 

julien_0-1679400250135.png

We asked Robin a few questions about automation, Workato, and his experience with Automation Institute: 

• How did learning about automation impact your professional career / goals / aspirations?
    • Automation has opened up a whole new world of possibilities for me. When I first started learning about it, I was amazed by how much time and effort it could save me. But as I dove deeper into the topic, I began to see how automation could transform entire industries and create new opportunities for innovation and growth. Now, I feel like I'm part of a larger movement to reimagine the way we work and unlock new potential in the workforce. Automation has inspired me to think bigger and dream more boldly about what I can achieve in my career.
  • What was your favorite course you took from the Automation Institute? Why?
    • I personally enjoyed working through the recipe functions course. It revealed to me that I can truly maintain the simplistic nature of recipe’s in the Workato platform. I could incorporate high powered recipe functions that handle a bulk of the work while the parent recipe is primarily used to outline steps. 
  • What topic would you like Workato's Automation Institute to cover?
    • I would love to see Workato's Automation Institute cover more advanced topics related to automation, such as machine learning, artificial intelligence, and natural language processing. These emerging technologies are going to revolutionize the way we think about automation, and I think it would be incredibly valuable for Workato's students to gain a deeper understanding of how they work and how they can be leveraged to create even more powerful automated solutions.
  • What advice would you give to others considering a career in automation?
    • If you're considering a career in automation, my advice is to be proactive and take ownership of your learning. Automation is a field that's constantly changing, so it's important to stay up-to-date with the latest tools, technologies, and best practices. This may require taking courses, attending conferences, or joining professional groups to network. Finally, don't be afraid to experiment and try new things. Automation is all about finding creative solutions to complex problems, so embrace the challenge and always be willing to push the boundaries of what's possible.

Congrats to Robin on the achievement, and we look forward to seeing your continued journey with Automation Institute! 

If you hope to be featured as the next Automation Institute Pro of the Month, continue learning and getting certified via Automation Institute and keep your eye out for an email around the beginning of the month.

2 REPLIES 2

meghan-legaspi
Community Manager
Community Manager

That's great advice, Robin! Congrats on being Pro of the Month! 🏆 

rjworkato
Deputy Chef I
Deputy Chef I

Thank you @meghan-legaspi !