cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Our June Automation Institute Pro of the Month!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Welcome back to the Pro of the Month series, where we showcase a dedicated learner on Automation Institute, award them an exclusive badge, and ask them a bit about their automation journey.

The selection criteria are: 

1. Being active on Automation Institute in the given month
  2. Having the most courses completed in the given month
  3. Other usage considerations

Iโ€™m excited to announce that the winner of the June Automation Institute Pro of the Month is Ragnar Cleveman, Cloud Developer at Solita!

Automation Pro of the Month - June.png

We asked Ragnar a few questions about automation, Workato, and his experience with Automation Institute: 

How did learning about automation impact your professional career/goals/aspirations?

• It has really brought a new dimension to the way I look at my craft. Suddenly, everywhere I look I see automation/integration possibilities, both in and outside my job. Learning the things I have in the Automation institute has broadened my perception of what I can achieve as a professional.

What was your favorite course you took from the Automation Institute? Why?

• As a developer who loves to code, I have to say learning about the Connector SDK was the most intriguing for me. Low-code/no-code environments come with itโ€™s limitations, and a tool like the Connector SDK seems like a perfect way to work around a lot of those.

What topic would you like Workatoโ€™s Automation Institute to cover in the future?

• I would love to see some more advanced use-cases with more technical difficulties being covered in the Automation institute. Something like a series of problem solving challenges to test the learner after they have completed the Automation Pro training modules.

What advice would you give to others considering a career in automation?

Like a famous clothing brand would say, just do it! Automation is a way of thinking about problems that I think businesses will want to implement even more in the future. It doesnโ€™t take away any of your other skills or techniques, it only deepens their impact.

Congrats to Ragnar on the awesome achievement, and we look forward to seeing you in more Automation Institute courses in the future!

If you hope to be featured as the next Automation Institute Pro of the Month, continue learning and getting certified via Automation Institute and keep your eye out for an email around the beginning of the month.

1 REPLY 1

meghan-legaspi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Congratulations, Ragnar!