cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Our November Automation Institute Pro of the Month!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Welcome back to Automation Institute's Pro of the Month series, where we showcase a dedicated learner on Automation Institute, award them an exclusive badge, and ask them a bit about their automation journey.

The selection criteria are: 

1. Being active on Automation Institute in the given month
  2. Having the most courses completed in the given month
  3. Other usage considerations

Iโ€™m excited to announce that the winner of the November Automation Institute Pro of the Month award is:

• Lisa-Marie Schmidt - Marketing at greenique

November (1).jpg

How did learning about automation impact your professional career/goals/aspirations?

• As a design student, I constantly consider user experience. Learning about how Workato makes automations accessible to a broad range of users through its user interface was very intriguing and emphasized the importance of accessibility. In my role in greenique's marketing team, it was valuable to understand the interests users pursue when seeking an iPaaS. This knowledge will assist us in targeting our audience effectively and identifying connections to other products we offer.

What was your favorite course you took from the Automation Institute? Why?

• I thoroughly enjoyed the "Transforming Data with Formulas" course. In marketing, forms play a crucial role in our work, as does data transformation. Exploring data fields was enlightening, helping us identify ways to enhance our forms and understand how our customers could leverage Workato for data transformation.

What is the one thing you're most proud of when it comes to implementing automation?

• Our key values at greenique include transparency and sustainability. When implementing automations, I adhere to these values, thus creating a better work environment for my colleagues. Knowing that feels good.

What advice would you give to others considering a career in automation?

• Different user perspectives are key to improving your automations. What's useful and intuitive for one person might be confusing to others.

Congrats to Lisa-Marie on being our November winner!

If you hope to be featured as the next Automation Institute Pro of the Month, continue learning and getting certified via Automation Institute and keep your eye out for an email around the beginning of the month.

0 REPLIES 0