cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want to be part of a fast growing Workato practice? Apply Today!!

reshma
Deputy Chef I
Deputy Chef I

Are you looking for a change this year to work for a great company that’s passionate about driving meaningful business impacts to customers through innovation, integration and automation?

Are you looking to be part of an incredible growth story that boasts amazing learning, development and career expansion opportunities? 

Are you someone who loves automating business processes and believe that mundane daily repetitive tasks are simply boring?

Are you someone with Workato experience and want to push boundaries with automations? 

Apply and join our Workato Practice at Twenty20!!

At Twenty20, we totally believe that automating business processes are fundamental to driving value, realizing ROI, making lasting impacts and changing the world of tomorrow!!

You will be part of a variety of automations ranging from:

• Financial (order to cash, invoicing, payroll, accounting)
  • Employee and Customer experiences (HRIS onboarding, provisioning)
  • RevOps (lead conversions, revenue growth)
  • Citizen Innovation
  • Embedded solutions within industry vertical solutions 
  • Product Expansions

It would be a plus if you have enterprise application integrations experience with Workday, Salesforce, NetSuite, ADP, ServiceNow, Snowflake and the likes. 

If the above sounds interesting to you, and you believe in fun, then we MUST meet. You can connect with me directly on LinkedIn and I will get you lined up for a conversation. Alternatively, you can simply book a calendar meeting with me here to discuss the opportunity.

0 REPLIES 0