cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

FedRAMP certification

hswipf
Deputy Chef I
Deputy Chef I

We are hoping to use Workato's integrations with other systems within our Ivanti Neurons for ITSM system. It has Workato built-in but is not available within our FedRAMP tenant. We're told that you are working on that. I know of other Ivanti FedRAMP customers who would like to take advantage of what Workato's integration would provide. When do you expect to complete that?

4 REPLIES 4

meghan-legaspi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @hswipf, thank you for reaching out! Here's an update on Workato's FedRAMP cert:

FedRAMP Moderate ATO mid CY2026 (subject to change)

Hope this helps โ€“ please feel free to reach out to your Workato rep for more details.

Is Workato embedded into ServiceNow like it is in Ivanti Neurons for ITSM? Does that mean their FedRAMP environment won't be able to use it until mid2026 as well?

What can be done to increase the urgency on this? I suspect by 2026 we'll have built custom interfaces and incurred that technical dept that comes with them and will not longer be willing to make the investment into using Workato's embedded tools in Ivanti Neurons for ITSM.

@hswipf 

Hi Herb,

I recommend reaching out to your Workato/Ivanti rep(s) for more assistance on this, as each customer's case is unique and we may be able to develop a custom solution to address your pain points.

I believe that with the recent release of Virtual Private Workato (VPW), our team can install Workato on AWS GovCloud which would support some customers with their FedRAMP compliance requirements. 

Best,
Meghan