cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Backing up Job History

jblanchett
Deputy Chef III
Deputy Chef III

What are folks using to back up their workato job history? We aren't currently backing up our job history, but need to start doing so. I would imagine tools Datadog, Snowflake, etc would be good for this. What's everyone using? Do you like it? Let me know!

8 REPLIES 8

chris-backus
Deputy Chef I
Deputy Chef I

I use Datadog, but I'm biased because I work there.

deven-maru
Workato employee
Workato employee

Hi Deepak,

If you're able to share, can you give example of the type of alerts and dashboard you've set up for monitoring?

Thanks

deepak23shastri
Workato employee
Workato employee

Hey Deven,

The thought behind creating the dashboard and alerts in Splunk was to enable non-Workato users to have real time view and aid the Ops to ensure smooth process across teams. There are other applications of these logs consolidation to determine the usage of Bot commands and consumers of the Bots, effectiveness etcโ€ฆ(This is work in progress ๐Ÿ™‚).

The dashboard consists of:

• A date range pick list that can used to fetch data for various time range and defaults to last 15 minutes when launched. 

• A universal search section that will allow you to search the details specific to Folders. Sample below:

• Health section that show Success v/s Failure count for each business team/Project:

• Health section that show Success v/s Failure count for each folder. The Green and Red bars are clickable and will redirect you to a detailed search page within Splunk.

Alert is triggered with consolidated report of all the failures noticed in previous 24 hours.

I hope this helps!!

Regards,
Deepak

deven-maru
Workato employee
Workato employee
This is super helpful Deepak. Thanks so much for providing the details. Really appreciate it.

Best,
Deven