cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Exception in click_up_connector

eliezeraugust0
Deputy Chef II
Deputy Chef II

I have a recipe to create a task in ClickUp every time an Opportunity is created/updated in Salesforce, and I'm getting an error I can't understand .

Error: 404 Not Found: {"err":"List not found","ECODE":"ACCESS_190","meta":{"authorization_failures":[{"object_id":"901301510565","object_type":"list","workspace_id":null,"code":"NOT_FOUND","invalid_permissions":["can_create_tasks"]}]}} at line: 3595 called from: 3596

Here's the recipe:RecipeRecipe

Here's the error: errorerror

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

marlon-muela
Workato employee
Workato employee

Hi @eliezeraugust0 

404 error commonly results from a value being passed that doesn't match any of the existing values or records from an app.

Looking at the error message, it looks like your Authorization is not correct. Have you checked and tested the ClickUp connector especially the Authorization? Did you create the connector and use the Debug under the SDK tool?

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

marlon-muela
Workato employee
Workato employee

Hi @eliezeraugust0 

404 error commonly results from a value being passed that doesn't match any of the existing values or records from an app.

Looking at the error message, it looks like your Authorization is not correct. Have you checked and tested the ClickUp connector especially the Authorization? Did you create the connector and use the Debug under the SDK tool?