cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

GraphQL Connector is publicly available now!

robert-fujara
Workato employee
Workato employee

The GraphQL connector is a universal connector that can be used to work with any application that supports GraphQL.

Install from Connector Library:

https://app.workato.com/custom_adapters/152259/details?community=true

What is GraphQL?

GraphQL is a query language for APIs and a runtime for fulfilling those queries with your existing data. GraphQL provides a complete and understandable description of the data in your API, gives clients the power to ask for exactly what they need and nothing more, makes it easier to evolve APIs over time, and enables powerful developer tools. Learn more

What can you do with the GraphQL connector?

The GraphQL connector dynamically introspects the application schema allowing you to build GraphQL queries through the Workato user interface. Thus there is no need to learn the query language.

In case you have existing custom GraphQL documents/queries, the GraphQL connector can parse them and match fields against the application schema to auto-generate input fields and output schema.

When should I use the GraphQL connector?

Consider using the GraphQL connector if:

1. There isnโ€™t an app-specific connector available, AND
  2. The application provides a GraphQL endpoint

Limitations

• No support for uploading binary files / attachments
  • No GraphQL Subscription (aka Trigger) support

How can you get support?

This connector was built and is supported by Workato. Send all your bug reports or enhancement requests through our support channels found here or get support via intercom at the bottom right of your screen. Let our support team know the name of this connector and that it was installed from the community for them to properly route your support tickets.

8 REPLIES 8

roland-daane
Deputy Chef II
Deputy Chef II

Great development Robert, thanks for the info!

I'd be more interested to see Workato being able to connect with platforms used in the Architecture, Engineering and Construction (AEC) industry.
Currently the workato platform feels like we're the only one with a new fax machine.

bhojwani-shyam
Deputy Chef I
Deputy Chef I

This is great!

steven-marissen
Executive Chef I
Executive Chef I

Awesome! Thanks Robert!

tco
Deputy Chef I
Deputy Chef I

Great !