Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

How to get the local recipe function I

MurugarajSa
Deputy Chef III
Deputy Chef III

Hi,

How to get all the local recipe function IDs which are called from parent recipe during execution time?

Thanks in advance for your valuable time.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Murugaraj,

To preemptively check the status of the dependent recipe within the parent recipe, you can utilize Recipe Ops by Workato. This will allow you to monitor the child recipe's activity status. Based on this information, you can then proceed with the necessary actions as per your needs.

Use Action List all recipes (Select the Inactive recipe status) and pass all the Local function recipe ID's it will give you the result

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

gary1
Executive Chef II
Executive Chef II

When a recipe calls a function recipe, the action returns the job ID and job URL. If you're calling multiple functions, you can accumulate them to a list.

sampath
Deputy Chef III
Deputy Chef III

Is this for reporting purposes or something else? based on that I might have answer

MurugarajSa
Deputy Chef III
Deputy Chef III

Hi , I want to check the dependent local recipe function status in the parent recipe during execution time.

If the recipe function is inactive then I should fail the recipe. This check is to avoid the "Con-Call" recipe error during execution time.

Thank!

gary1
Executive Chef II
Executive Chef II

If you try to call a function recipe and it is inactive, your calling recipe will fail. 

I don't fully understand what you're trying to accomplish. Can you provide more info?