Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Invalid/Missing folder URN in SharePoint to BIM360 recipe

pzigante
Deputy Chef I
Deputy Chef I

Hi all,

I have a recipe that Autodesk created, but for some reason the recipe returns an error of 400 Bad Request with the description "One or more input values in the request were bad","detail":"The provided urn is invalid."}]}. For some reason, some files and folders are being copied over, but it seems only the ones in alphabetical order (at the end). For example, in a folder with 10 files, only the one alphabetically last gets uploaded. Any suggestions?

See below, the folder name is blank (a job that failed), while a file in the same folder succeeded (second image, job succeeded)

pzigante_0-1671481705208.png

pzigante_1-1671481966681.png

3 REPLIES 3

meghan-legaspi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Peter,

I have a feeling @adam-burton might have some insight. Otherwise, I recommend reaching out to your Workato rep for some 1:1 assistance. Please let me know if you'd like me to connect you to someone!

pzigante
Deputy Chef I
Deputy Chef I

Hi Meghan, our workato environment is through Autodesk, and it seems they are on holidays. Waiting to hear back from them, but if you could provide additional assistance it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your patience while I looked into this. Unfortunately it looks like there's not much we can assist with, since Autodesk is the best party to help you in this case.

However, while people are out on holiday I recommend looking at Autodesk's community:  https://forums.autodesk.com/

Sorry I can't be of more help this time around!