cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for ways to: Quantify the ROI via a dashboard & A system of prioritizing projects

jessica-lie
Workato employee
Workato employee

[Nov 10, 2020] Nguyen Lu (Tools and Automation Lead at Broadcom) posted:

We have been using Workato to automate ticket fulfillment in ServiceNow, HR/IT Onboarding and Offboarding, M&A services.

For some time we have been looking for ways to:

• Quantify the ROI via a dashboard
  • A system of prioritizing projects

We had to build something ourselves in order to do this and was wondering if anyone else has done the same.

Hopefully Workato is working to build their Dashboard out so it's easier for upper management to have such a view. 😉

7 REPLIES 7

jessica-lie
Workato employee
Workato employee

[Nov 13, 2020] Tridivesh Sarangi (Director, Product Marketing at Workato) replied:

Would be great to have a brainstorming session around this and get some feedback/suggestions on concepts we are exploring to add into the product. 

Are there others who would be interested in participating in this session, please respond. We can set up the discussion over a zoom call.

jessica-lie
Workato employee
Workato employee

[Nov 13, 2020] Deepak Mohan from Box replied:

I would be interested to share my thoughts over a call. I was thinking about reporting and exporting the same from UI as well as over API.

jessica-lie
Workato employee
Workato employee

[Nov 13, 2020] Tridivesh Sarangi (Director, Product Marketing at Workato) replied:

Thanks Deepak.

DeepakAmlanNguyen

Anyone else?

jessica-lie
Workato employee
Workato employee

[Nov 13, 2020] Amlan Debnath (VP Global Field Operations and Customer Success at Workato) replied:

Other customers have brought this up in the past as well. Anyone else in the community? Please invite Dan and Miguel too.