cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Customer Working Group - Automation ROI/Dashboard

jessica-lie
Workato employee
Workato employee

[Dec 8, 2020] Tridivesh Sarangi (Director, Product Marketing at Workato) posted:

(Source of event idea: Looking for ways to: Quantify the ROI via a dashboard & A system of prioritizing projects)

Pros,

Thank you for your interesting the Automation ROI/Dashboard discussion.

We are planning to host a working sessionnext week:

When: 15th December, Tuesday 8AM PST

Agenda:

• Introductions: A little about your company, your role, your experience with Workato, challenges you face with reporting value, and expectations of a good outcome from this working session
  • The Enterprise Automation Journey - Overview of the areas we are looking to discuss and get your input.  These areas include Discover (Intake/Ideation), Manage (Inventory/Tracking), and Measure (Business Value Reporting)
  • Brainstorming - Here we will do a round-table discussion to understand pain points you might be having in these areas, existing solutions you may be using, or ideas you might have on how to make improvements.  The Workato team will also be sharing our ideas as part of this brainstorming session.
  • Recap - We will playback some of the ideas/pains/solutions that were captured as part of the session.
  • Next Steps

You can add your name to this list if you want to join this working session.

Deepak, Mike, Priya, Raghu, Nguyen  - Given this is the first, we may need a longer session to cover the agenda.

Does the above time work, and can we make this a 90 minute session?

4 REPLIES 4

jessica-lie
Workato employee
Workato employee

[Dec 8, 2020] Deepak Mohan from Box replied:

Hi Tridivesh,

Iโ€™m good with the date and time and understand we will need more time. But I would prefer a 60 minutes session to begin with and we can increase it in later sessions based on how the first goes. ๐Ÿ™‚

jessica-lie
Workato employee
Workato employee

[Dec 8, 2020] Nguyen Lu (Manager & Engineer, Infrastructure & Special Projects at Broadcom) replied:

Thanks Tridi.

I am available on the 15th but at 8am PST I would only have 60 minutes.

jessica-lie
Workato employee
Workato employee

[Dec 8, 2020] Tridivesh Sarangi (Director, Product Marketing at Workato) replied:

Deepak, Nguyen, 

Thanks for the feedback. I have sent out the invite. 

Looking forward to a rewarding discussion next week.

jessica-lie
Workato employee
Workato employee

[Dec 9, 2020] Mike Flynn (Principal Software Engineer at Rapid7):

Looking forward to the conversation!