cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Make existing recipe use updated connector

Waldy
Deputy Chef I
Deputy Chef I

How do you make an existing recipe use an updated connector other than deleting the connection and re-adding it?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

gary1
Executive Chef III
Executive Chef III

Usually the Refresh button will do the trick. If it's a custom connector, make sure you've released it. If you use embedded, make sure you share it from your admin account to your embedded tenants.

I will say I have noticed a delay sometimes when releasing new versions, especially across embedded tenants. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

gary1
Executive Chef III
Executive Chef III

Usually the Refresh button will do the trick. If it's a custom connector, make sure you've released it. If you use embedded, make sure you share it from your admin account to your embedded tenants.

I will say I have noticed a delay sometimes when releasing new versions, especially across embedded tenants. 

Waldy
Deputy Chef I
Deputy Chef I

The updated connector is shown as an additional connector marked with Private.  There does not appear to be any way to change the recipe to use this new version of the connector.

gary1
Executive Chef III
Executive Chef III

It sounds like you may have made a new connector instead of updating the original, but that's just a guess. Are there any other details you can provide? That will help.

Waldy
Deputy Chef I
Deputy Chef I

I've installed a community connector and then modified it and released the new version.  That resulted in there being two connectors.  The original one and a new one marked Private.  There does not seem to be anyway to get a recipe to use the new version.  I will have to recreate any recipes that I want to use the new version.