cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Seeking for the feature which helps to define entries dynamically at Teams Workbot Trigger

rohith-chilakal
Deputy Chef I
Deputy Chef I

Hi Team,

My project is to automate submitting Zoho People timesheets via Workato. Coming to my integration, I am automating the timesheet submission in Zoho People through Teams Workbot trigger, where the blocker is as in the below link. Under the parameters section, we have a 'select' control type for the field in the task module. And in 'Options' we can define manually with comma-separated, Here in the 'Options' category, instead of manual entry, I want to pass dynamically where I may have 100 entries to define. So please check my issue and help me if there is any possibility to define entries dynamically. I hope there will be a way to have features available to define the fields dynamically. It will be great, if I get the  feature available to define entries dynamically at Teams Workbot Trigger.
https://app.gemoo.com/share/image-annotation/591659464616108032?codeId=Pa1nmoxRz3O7m&origin=imageurl... 

Thanks,

Rohith.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

gary1
Executive Chef II
Executive Chef II

Not sure if you still need help on this, but what determines the dynamic options?

I'm not familiar with the connector you're using, but if the "Options" field supports data pills or formula mode, you should be able to make them dynamic.

If it supports formula mode, you can do something simple like this:

x == 1 ? : "option1,option2,option3" : "option4,option5,option6"

If it supports data pills, you can move this logic upstream to determine the options string and then insert the data pill into the Options field. (Since you have 100 entries, this might be the better option.)

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

gary1
Executive Chef II
Executive Chef II

Not sure if you still need help on this, but what determines the dynamic options?

I'm not familiar with the connector you're using, but if the "Options" field supports data pills or formula mode, you should be able to make them dynamic.

If it supports formula mode, you can do something simple like this:

x == 1 ? : "option1,option2,option3" : "option4,option5,option6"

If it supports data pills, you can move this logic upstream to determine the options string and then insert the data pill into the Options field. (Since you have 100 entries, this might be the better option.)