cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Show optional fields in my SFDC doesn't show any custom fields

johnw
Executive Chef I
Executive Chef I

I'm playing around with my first recipes and all seems super cool but when I add my SFDC sandbox connector all I see are the 10 or so standard fields, none of my custom fields are there like I see in the training and demos

to be as transparent as possible I went to the "Industry Templates" and cloned the "Kinetic Part Sync" recipe and am tweaking that to pull the fields from Epcior and attempting to map them to my Salesforce Product2 Object

is there something obvious I'm missing?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

johnw
Executive Chef I
Executive Chef I

its working now... All I did was added a new step to my recipe using the same connector but used a different object so i could see if the custom fields were shown there and they were and when i went back to my original step all the fields are now showing... weird

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

johnw
Executive Chef I
Executive Chef I

its working now... All I did was added a new step to my recipe using the same connector but used a different object so i could see if the custom fields were shown there and they were and when i went back to my original step all the fields are now showing... weird

mppowe
Executive Chef I
Executive Chef I

Only thing I can think of is that your schema needed to be refreshed in the recipe.  Maybe you established the connection in Workato to Salesforce, later added the fields in Salesforce, then they wouldn't show in Workato until a refresh occurred.  Just speculation as a possibility.  Glad it's working