Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Track App Dependancy

deepak23shastri
Workato employee
Workato employee

Hi All,

I was wondering if someone could help me in indentifying a software/application that will help track the dependancy amongst multiple applications in the given app stack.

We have 30 + enterprise apps and they are all integrated (Both custom and native integration) and are in sync most of the times. We currently use Lucid charts to show a high leve data flow between systems. But this a manual task and not that easy to maintain when you too many integrations and automations to work with. Also, it doesn't allow you to show the relationship between applcations as in the objects mapped between applications.

Is there such application that will allow me to simple enter the source/destination apps and objects involved and it would render a visualization on its own? Also, it shoud be dynamic and easy to share amogst the team members.

9 REPLIES 9

brock-richard
Deputy Chef I
Deputy Chef I

Interested to see what others have to say about this

mroldanvega
Executive Chef I
Executive Chef I

Hi,

We have been looking for something like this for a while and haven't found anything yet.

We are actively looking. I am interest to see if anyone has found anything yet.

mbates
Deputy Chef I
Deputy Chef I

Deepak,

We use BiZZdesign, and enterprise architecture modeling tool, to model our data flow diagrams (level 0 and level 1) by application. The level 0 DFDs provide the basic flow relationships and allow for dynamic analysis of where applications and integrations are used across all models. While it is a manual effort to keep these models updated, they do have an integration with ServiceNowโ€™s CMDB to help automate some of this (we are just now looking into that).

Mike Bates | VP Enterprise Architecture | ePlus

703.984.8091 |  mbates@eplus.com | www.eplus.com

This communication may contain information that is confidential or protected by law such as trade secrets and copyright law. If you are not the intended addressee, you are not authorized to print, retain, copy, disseminate or otherwise use this message or any part thereof. Thank you for your cooperation.

gordonhuworkato
Workato employee
Workato employee

We looked at Neo4J before but didnโ€™t implement it into prod