cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Tutorials

roland-daane
Deputy Chef II
Deputy Chef II

Hi, I'm looking for some tutorials bcause i'm running into some difficulties.

I need to loop through the output of a call,and for each project call one of the retrieved API endpoints.

For example in the attached output I pickup project Name (TEST 1 ISO Naming), and call the Issues api path (https://developer.api.autodesk.com/issues/v1/containers/00699bbc-ea32-4451-8bb9-6c8962ebfee3/issues)

I can't seem to get the creation of the list, and then pupulating the list and then in a for each call the retrieved API key

7 REPLIES 7

mitchel
Deputy Chef I
Deputy Chef I

If the output of the call is always a similar data structure could you not provide an example json to workato's inbuilt json parser app?

vishwanathgouri
Deputy Chef I
Deputy Chef I

Hi Roland can I know what errors did you get while creating the recipe

anthony-oconnor
Deputy Chef I
Deputy Chef I

I don't think you want the second loop nested in the first one.

I think that's your only issue here?

info
Deputy Chef I
Deputy Chef I

Hi Roland, probably you want to create the full list first. Afterwards, you can take the list and - while iterating through it - call the respective API endpoints (synchronously or asynchronously depending on your use case logic). Most likely, you will do that in a separate callable recipe to keep your logic simple and clean.

Additionally, your usage of batch operations needs a closer look. If you wish, we can have a talk about this and see, how your solution can look like. Kind regards, Gernot