Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integration Stars: Meet IDC’s April 2024 Cohort! ⭐

dennisp
Workato employee
Workato employee

April 2024 Cohort.png

Welcome to Automation Institute’s Systematic series in which we highlight the achievements of our latest cohort of certified integration developers! Their dedication, hard work, and commitment to excellence have earned them a well-deserved place among the industry. 

The Integration Developer Certification (IDC) is Automation Institute’s most rigorous certification, designed to challenge and validate the skills of our learners. Each candidate undergoes a comprehensive assessment, ranging from an integration development multiple-choice exam all the way to creating working solutions to tackle our case study scenarios. The IDC is unique compared to our other certifications since it consists of:

• Workato experts grading submissions and giving detailed feedback
  • Limited amount of seats available on a monthly basis
  • Recognition amongst directory.workato.com and within our Systematic community
  • Limited amount of attempts to push for our candidate’s best work

We asked our certified professionals from the April 2024 cohort some questions on the certification and here’s what they had to say:

1) What motivated you to take the IDC?

• Arjun Shenoy: "My pursuit of the Workato Integration Developer Certification reflects my deep passion for integration architecture and belief in Workato's transformative power. Engaged in numerous integration projects within my organization, I've seen firsthand how Workato streamlines workflows and drives digital transformation. Endorsed by my organization, this certification is both a personal investment in my skills and a strategic step toward advancing my career in integration architecture. Focused on practical skills and real-world applications, this certification journey will empower me to design and implement complex integrations, contributing to our digital success."
  • Ruben Cardoso: "The main motivation to take this course was the desire to learn more about integration technologies, specifically Workato.  After working on some projects using Workato within my organization, I wanted to learn more about the topic to be able to assist all clients to the best of my capabilities."

2) How did earning this certification impact your confidence and/or professional career/goals/aspirations?

• Saurabh Pawar: "Earning the Workato Integration Developer certification significantly boosted my confidence and broadened my professional horizons. It equipped me with advanced skills in automation and integration. The certification has not only reinforced my technical expertise but also aligned with my long-term goals of leading innovative projects in technology automation."
  • Jarkko Juntunen: "Completing the Workato certification significantly boosted my confidence and professional standing. It validated my skills and established me as a credible expert within my field, opening up new opportunities for career advancement."

3) What advice would you give to others looking to earn the IDC?

• Saurabh Pawar: Here is Saurabh's advice: "
    • Understand the Basics: Before diving into the specifics of Workato, ensure you have a solid understanding of fundamental concepts related to APIs, databases, and general integration principles. This foundation will make it easier to grasp the more complex aspects of Workato.
    • Engage with Workato’s Resources: Workato offers a variety of learning materials, including documentation, tutorials, and community forums. Make full use of these resources to deepen your understanding.
    • Hands-On Practice: Theory is essential, but the real learning happens through practice. Try to gain practical experience by creating your own integration workflows and automations in Workato. This hands-on approach will solidify your understanding and prepare you for real-world challenges."
  • Jarkko Juntunen: "For those considering a career in automation or looking to earn the IDC, I recommend starting with a strong foundation in the basics of integration and automation technologies. Engage deeply with all the learning resources provided by Workato, including hands-on practice to build a practical understanding. Stay updated with the latest advancements in the field and actively participate in the Workato community for continuous learning and networking. Embrace challenges as opportunities to grow, and don't hesitate to apply your skills creatively to solve complex problems."

A warm thank you for Jarkko, Arjun, Ruben, and Saurabh for giving their thoughts and advice on the IDC. 

Ready to put your Workato integration skills to the test? Enroll into our program and enter into next month’s cohort.

0 REPLIES 0