cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Understanding Text Intent

mroldanvega
Executive Chef I
Executive Chef I

I have a use case that will require for an app to "read" and text and derive the intent of it. I am wondering if anyone knows of any good app to derive intent from text. I want to explore the option of building something simlar to the DocParser integration described here, but for text intent.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

sonia-prakasam
Workato employee
Workato employee

Hi Manuel, For this scenario, you need use one of the document processing connectors to extract the text and use Google Vision connector which has the NLP component to understand the intent. Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

sonia-prakasam
Workato employee
Workato employee

Hi Manuel, For this scenario, you need use one of the document processing connectors to extract the text and use Google Vision connector which has the NLP component to understand the intent. Hope this helps!

mroldanvega
Executive Chef I
Executive Chef I

Thank you Sonia. Is Google Vision the only NLP app you currently have a connector for?

mroldanvega
Executive Chef I
Executive Chef I

In Google Vision, similar to MS LUIS, we need to configure and train the model ourselves. Do you know of any apps outthere that would provide a preconfigure moel for use cases such as support emails, invoices, etc?

sonia-prakasam
Workato employee
Workato employee

Currently that's the only one we have. But you can connect to any cloud service directly