cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What's with all the spam messages?

dcornwell
Deputy Chef III
Deputy Chef III

Just curious why there seem to be a continual stream of spam messages in the community.  I can understand if one users's computer was compromised and a bot send out posts on the community under that one user, but there seem to be new, similar spam posts from different accounts on a regular basis. How are these accounts getting created?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

meghan-legaspi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi David,

Thank you for your message regarding this recent issue. As one of our community moderators, I want to assure you that we are aware of the recent spike in spam messages in this forum and are updating our spam filters almost daily. We are also working with our community host platform to tighten our security and hopefully eliminate these messages in the future.

I apologize for the frustration and inconvenience that these messages may cause. Please feel free to reach out to me at community@workato.com if you would like to update your email notifications or provide additional feedback.

Thanks again, 
Meghan

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

shivakumara
Executive Chef I
Executive Chef I

@dcornwell  Good Morning

I reported this to community leaders, and I believe they have removed all the spam messages. I also urged them to take action for the same.

Thanks and Regards,
Shivakumara Avadhani

dcornwell
Deputy Chef III
Deputy Chef III

There's another one this morning actually.

meghan-legaspi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi David,

Thank you for your message regarding this recent issue. As one of our community moderators, I want to assure you that we are aware of the recent spike in spam messages in this forum and are updating our spam filters almost daily. We are also working with our community host platform to tighten our security and hopefully eliminate these messages in the future.

I apologize for the frustration and inconvenience that these messages may cause. Please feel free to reach out to me at community@workato.com if you would like to update your email notifications or provide additional feedback.

Thanks again, 
Meghan