Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Introduce Yourself & Meet Your Fellow Community Members

melanieg
Workato employee
Workato employee

Hi there ๐Ÿ‘‹

New to the Systematic Community? Welcome! Let's get to know each other a bit!

Introduce yourself by answering these questions in the comments below, and read through the comments to meet your fellow community members.

I'll kick things off:
-Current role: I recently joined Workato as a Sr. Community Programs Manager - my goal is to use my 8+ years of experience in Community Management to continue to grow the community and create an overarching strategy for both Workato Pros & Systematic+ . This strategy will include programs and engagement tactics that help our members get the most out of their community memberships.
-Where you're located: I work from my home office in New Orleans, Louisiana
-Background in Automation: I've been a Community Management in the B2B software space my entire career, but I joined the Automation Industry with my previous role at an RPA company. Workato is my first venture into Enterprise Automation and I've loved getting to know more about its capabilities and use cases - and I'm looking forward to learning more from the community!
-Why you joined the Systematic Community: I'm looking forward to getting to know all of our members and building out some great programs that enhance the community experience.

11 REPLIES 11

maryhodges
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome to Systematic, Sean! 

Community Manager
Workato
https://www.linkedin.com/in/mary-yukari-hodges/

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey folks!

Current role: I am the Director of Certification and Education at Workato. We're working on growing both our product-specific and product-agnostic certifications to give you all better ways to learn and differentiate yourselves!

Where you're located: I split my time working from Maine in the summers and working in Charleston, SC in the winters.

Background in Automation: I have some background in automation from my time at HubSpot. I was for ~8 years leading the certification program there and we used various automation to improve learner and user experience. More recently, I got my Marketing Process Automation Certification (new from Workato!)

Why you joined the Systematic Community: I'm hoping to hear from everyone about what content and education they would like to see and how we can build a better certification program.

Ramrpa
Deputy Chef I
Deputy Chef I

Hello,

Current Role: I work as RPA  Developer

Where you're located: Ongole, Andhra Pradesh

Background in Automation: As RPA developer, I am good Uipath in web , pdf, email, database, excel automations, i have experience in web developement frontend and backend

Why you joined Systematic Community: As RPA Developer , i want to become a workato developer so  joined community to learn more in developement

Welcome to Systematic, @Ramrpa! We're always happy to see such experienced professionals in our community, and discuss more about Workato. You can find our current certification courses at academy.workato.com โ€“ That's where our Automation Institute lives. ๐Ÿ˜Š We recommend starting with the Automation Pro I, II, and III courses. More recent certifications include Marketing Process Automation Certification and the GenAI & Business Operations Certification.

For any questions about Automation Institute, you can reach out to @Anonymous. You can always ping me or @melanieg for community-related questions.

Again, welcome!
Meghan

johnw
Executive Chef I
Executive Chef I

Current role:  I started this job a year ago to work on CPQ in SFDC. Since then, I have been working on cleaning up the data between Epicor and SFDC. We just migrated to Epicor Cloud which includes Automation Studio (workato) so Iโ€™m teaching myself that to stop moving data through Data loader

-Where you're located: I work from my home office in Richardson Texas (Suburb of Dallas)

-Background in Automation: Back in the 90โ€™s I joked that I hated my job so I automated it using Unix shell scripts and perl etc. Then went off to Sales Engineer in telecom where I automated my own quote tool in Excel which then was used by others which morphed into me developing our quote tools over the decades in old Oracle, FPX, Big Machines Express, Oracle CPQ (Big machines) and now SFDC CPQ. This year I have taught myself SFDC Flow and just started with Workato recipes to sync up Epicor and SFDC

-Why you joined the Systematic Community: Being a complete newbie Iโ€™m looking for guidance and recommendations on best practices from the community. I'm super new and find it frustrating since I know exactly how to do steps in SFDC flow or oracle etc. but don't know the right language to get Workato to understand what I'm thinking, I joke that this is like my second wife ๐Ÿ™‚ Iโ€™m really loving the local Dallas SFDC groups and hope to have the same type of experience here... who knows may make the drive to an Austin event if Iโ€™m lucky