Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introduce Yourself & Meet Your Fellow Community Members

melanieg
Workato employee
Workato employee

Hi there 👋

New to the Systematic Community? Welcome! Let's get to know each other a bit!

Introduce yourself by answering these questions in the comments below, and read through the comments to meet your fellow community members.

I'll kick things off:
-Current role: I recently joined Workato as a Sr. Community Programs Manager - my goal is to use my 8+ years of experience in Community Management to continue to grow the community and create an overarching strategy for both Workato Pros & Systematic+ . This strategy will include programs and engagement tactics that help our members get the most out of their community memberships.
-Where you're located: I work from my home office in New Orleans, Louisiana
-Background in Automation: I've been a Community Management in the B2B software space my entire career, but I joined the Automation Industry with my previous role at an RPA company. Workato is my first venture into Enterprise Automation and I've loved getting to know more about its capabilities and use cases - and I'm looking forward to learning more from the community!
-Why you joined the Systematic Community: I'm looking forward to getting to know all of our members and building out some great programs that enhance the community experience.

11 REPLIES 11

rsnediii
Deputy Chef I
Deputy Chef I

-Current role: I'm a Systems Administrator Manager at Syska Hennessy Group, an international MEPT engineering firm based in NYC

-Where you're located: I am located in Portland, OR

-Background in Automation: I can automate the heck out of Salesforce but am very new to enterprise automation platforms/iPaaS/RPAs. Our company is in the evaluation phase for a comprehensive integration/automation solution.

-Why you joined the Systematic Community: I was invited by our AE, and this seemed like a great place to dive into the integration and automation world and learn more of what we need to know. We are currently evaluating Workato, Mulesoft, UIPath and Microsoft (power automate + logic apps + api management). I would be very curious to know from other community members the differentiators Workato has compared to the other products listed, e.g why Workato vs. Mulesoft? Has anyone worked with Microsoft solutions in this space? etc. 

Also, has anyone built integrations to Concur or ADP? What is your opinion of the API build and management cpapbilities, etc.?

I look forward to being here, meeting some of you, and learning more.

Hopefully, this is a long and fruitful journey. 🙏

~Robert

Welcome to Systematic, Robert! Very excited to have another automation enthusiast – especially one who is ready to learn!

Regarding your questions for Workato users, I recommend posting again in the Workato Pros Discussion Board. You may see more traction there! 😊 

Please feel free to reach out if you'd like to chat to someone on the Workato team more in-depth about the product.

Cheers,
Meghan