Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

I Need Advice for Automating Multi-Step Approval Workflows with Workato

komyash
Deputy Chef I
Deputy Chef I

Hello there,

I am working on automating a multi step approval; process in my organization using Workato; and I am looking for some guidance on best practices.

Our process involves several departments; each with their own set of approval conditions; and it can sometimes take days  to move from one stage to the next due to different approval hierarchies.

Streamlined approvals that automatically escalate if there is no response after a certain time.
Custom conditions that trigger; specific actions depending on the dec;ision made at each stage
Tracking and reporting, so we can easily see where a request is in the workflow and identify bottlenecks.

Also, I have gone through this post; https://systematic.workato.com/t5/workato-pros-discussion-board/optimizing-workday-automation-for-cross-functional-teams/m-p/5534 which definitely helped me out a lot.

What are some of the best ways to s;tructure these types of multi-step workflows in Workato?๐Ÿค” Has anyone dealt with ;conditional approvals based on role or seniority?๐Ÿค” How do you handle that efficiently within a recipe?

Thanks in advance for your help and assistance.๐Ÿ˜‡

0 REPLIES 0