cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom attributes from ACC

pzigante
Deputy Chef I
Deputy Chef I

I currently am using a callable recipe Autodesk created to pull file and folder metadata from ACC and BIM360. However, it only pulls the standard metadata such as name and date uploaded etc. I would like it to get custom attributes, how could i go about this as i would need to map the attributes to the recipe, but it would require the callable recipe to be linked ot the project as the attributes may change from projetc to project.

8 REPLIES 8

patrick-steil
Deputy Chef III
Deputy Chef III
Probably need to see more details on this one... have some ideas, but without more context it would be difficult to advise... 

Would be glad to jump on a video call if you are still battling this... thanks let me know 🙂

pzigante
Deputy Chef I
Deputy Chef I

Thanks for reaching out, sent you a DM to setup a call.

david-macintosh
Deputy Chef I
Deputy Chef I

Is it possible yourt custom attributes are a sub node? If so, it will require iterating thtrogh and checking each "name" / "key" value to find the ones you want to map and seta variable to the value.

I may be overthinking this, but my problem might be that the callable recipe uses standard info that is default across all projects. Metadata such as Name, Last Updated, Updated By, and Version number etc are all attributes automatically assigned to files on all projects. Custom attributes are on a project by project basis, and the callable recipe needs to be able to identify and reference these. Not really sure of the terminology, my apologies.