Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Custom connector

sampath
Deputy Chef III
Deputy Chef III

Hi,

I have built a custom connector for my company and now I need to import that to my client's portal. I have shared a private link for my custom-build connector.

does anyone know how to import it to the client's environment?

Thanks

sampath

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

marlon-muela
Workato employee
Workato employee

Hi

Once you have the Custom Connector Sharing URL (private link), you can share this with your client, and they will have the option to Install the connector on their workspace once they open the link.

View solution in original post

Thanks for the clarification. Suppose you will be using an SDK across a different Data Center; I would advise using Recipe Lifecycle Management to Export the recipe and SDK connector. It will create a manifest, which you can import to another account from a different data center.
Here's a sample of the manifest:

marlonmuela_1-1690865329300.png

marlonmuela_2-1690865371199.png

marlonmuela_3-1690865394445.png

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

marlon-muela
Workato employee
Workato employee

Hi

Once you have the Custom Connector Sharing URL (private link), you can share this with your client, and they will have the option to Install the connector on their workspace once they open the link.

Thanks @marlon-muela  But the problem is, when are working with 2 different data centers where is the install options?

for example:

my private link is : https://app.workato.com/custom_adapters/488708?token=77d006

And I need to install on : https://app.sg.workato.com/

Thanks for the clarification. Suppose you will be using an SDK across a different Data Center; I would advise using Recipe Lifecycle Management to Export the recipe and SDK connector. It will create a manifest, which you can import to another account from a different data center.
Here's a sample of the manifest:

marlonmuela_1-1690865329300.png

marlonmuela_2-1690865371199.png

marlonmuela_3-1690865394445.png

ahanumantharaya
Deputy Chef III
Deputy Chef III

@sampath  You can ask Support team to publish your custom connector in various region. Currently they publish it in region where your instance is.