cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introducing your new Community Manager!

molly-masterso1
Workato employee
Workato employee

Hi everyone! I wanted to take a moment to introduce myself 🙂 My name is Molly Masterson and I’m just kicking off week 2 @ Workato as your new Community Program Manager. My background is in Community Programs & Strategy at companies like Salesforce, Fitbit, and Okta - and I'm so excited to work together to grow this amazing Community you've built.

You can expect to hear from me as I get the lay of the land around here, and I welcome all of your thoughts and feedback. Please feel free to reach out if you need anything... or just to say hi 🙂 I'd love to hear from you!

Looking forward to getting to know you all!

4 REPLIES 4

michael3
Deputy Chef I
Deputy Chef I

Welcome Molly!

amareshrm
Deputy Chef I
Deputy Chef I

WC Molly

cfriedman
Deputy Chef I
Deputy Chef I

Molly welcome to the party! Given your background it sounds like you already might have an idea or a direction to take things. Where do you see opportunities for this community?

Nice to meet you, Chase! I’m still getting familiar with the landscape here so I can’t tell you where my priorities are just yet, but I can tell you what I plan to do next!

Step 1 is getting to know the Community itself. What’s motivating pros to join, what return are pros getting out of their participation, and where are there areas of opportunity from the pro perspective. A community is only as strong as its members, so that’s where I intend to start - by listening to and learning from you all.

I’ll be sending out a survey in the next few weeks to start digging into this. From there, you can expect a transparent (and collaborative!) effort in our plan to drive the Community forward!