cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Is there a limit to # of records in a BAQ step?

johnw
Executive Chef I
Executive Chef I

I have a BAQ report in Epcior which will list all the records of a Sales order and in certain conditions will create a SFDC opportunity and set to closed won etc.

this works fine but today OM had a longer than usual Sales order with 58 line items on it and Workato only created 50 of the 58 line items.

I go into Epicor and run the BAQ report and get 58 lines but when I look a the logs in Workato where it ran there are only 50 line items in the BAQ so everything in the  recipe after that is based on the incomplete 50 lines.

I was wondering if the "Execute BAQ in Epicor Kinetic" step has some limit I need to up but don't see anything obvious

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

julie-reyes
Workato employee
Workato employee

Hi johnw,

Good day!

It seems like you are using a custom connector (Epicor Kinetics). We recommend reaching out to the person who created it for you. They will have a better understanding of the actions, triggers, schema, and limitations of the custom connector.

Please do not hesitate to reply here if you have additional questions or concerns about this.

Thank you!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

julie-reyes
Workato employee
Workato employee

Hi johnw,

Good day!

It seems like you are using a custom connector (Epicor Kinetics). We recommend reaching out to the person who created it for you. They will have a better understanding of the actions, triggers, schema, and limitations of the custom connector.

Please do not hesitate to reply here if you have additional questions or concerns about this.

Thank you!