cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recipe trigger for Facebook Lead Ads throwing error - "Specified page with id xxxx not found"

JayMappus
Deputy Chef III
Deputy Chef III

Hi,

How can I display all my Pages under my Facebook login? - I'm facing the issue below.

I had several recipes using the Facebook Lead Ads trigger and while they looked to be working fine when I clicked to edit the trigger they gave me an error of "Specified page with id xxxx not found".  When I tried to correct it, the trigger said there were "No items" to choose from in the Page's choice set. Below is a test of the trigger that I was doing that captures it in context. 

Screen Shot 2024-02-15 at 5.08.02 PM.png

I had not changed anything in Facebook nor in the triggers yet this suddenly happened. I thought it might somehow be an issue with the configuration within Facebook. To test that theory I set up a trigger in Zapier to see if it would have the same issue. It did not. I was able in Zapier to create a Zap using the Facebook Lead Ads trigger to pull back all Pages and Forms. What can I be doing wrong?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

julie-reyes
Workato employee
Workato employee

Hi, here are the troubleshooting steps for this issue:

1. Please try to disconnect and reconnect your Facebook Lead Ads connection.
  2. Click the refresh button and try to click on the Page and Form fields again

If the issue persists, could you please try to test it here?

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

julie-reyes
Workato employee
Workato employee

Hi, here are the troubleshooting steps for this issue:

1. Please try to disconnect and reconnect your Facebook Lead Ads connection.
  2. Click the refresh button and try to click on the Page and Form fields again

If the issue persists, could you please try to test it here?