Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RecipeOps - List all Recipes to handle more than 1000

JM567
Deputy Chef I
Deputy Chef I

Hi there, 

Im new to workato and been trying to learn all about automations. I have found that there is a limit of 1000 set for the list all recipes and no offset input.

Using a do while loop it will just continue to list the same 1000 recipes. Is there a way to get it to list all recipes. For example if i have 2200 recipes is there a way to get it to list the first 1000, then the next 1000 then the remaining 2000 recipes to which the do while loop would finish

Any help is much appreciated, and thank you for your time.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

pavan-narayan
Deputy Chef III
Deputy Chef III

Hello @JM567 ,

Ypu can use Developer API's in this scenario .Please find the documentation link below .Let me know if the below one helps

List Recipes -Developer API 

Regards,
Pavan Srikar N

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

pavan-narayan
Deputy Chef III
Deputy Chef III

Hello @JM567 ,

Ypu can use Developer API's in this scenario .Please find the documentation link below .Let me know if the below one helps

List Recipes -Developer API 

Regards,
Pavan Srikar N

Hi,

thanks for getting back to me. That’s exactly what I was looking for thank you. 
just to check it says it returns recipes belonging to the authenticated user. Will this only return ones I’ve created or will it return all recipes within my team (this is what I need)

thanks again.

Hi @JM567 ,

As long as you have enough permissions you will be able to fetch all the recipes in the workspace.

Please let me know if any

Regards,
Pavan Srikar N