Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Weekly Event Round Up

jessica-lie
Workato employee
Workato employee

Hey Pros,

In case you missed the sign-up for any of the events posted this week, here they are:

1. Executive Perspectives Series: Automation - Perspectives on Automation: RPA vs CIO

Date: 17 March 2021

Time: 10AM PST/1PM EST

SAVE A SEAT HERE>

This second event features Shail Khiyara, the Former CXO of UiPath and CMO of Automation Anywhere and Karl Mosgofian, CIO of Gainsight, who will have a spirited conversation about the Pros & Cons of RPA, why companies buy RPA, and when to use RPA vs other technology.

2. Workato | Automate 2021 - Pre-registration

Date: 18 - 20 May 2021

Time: TBC (Half day)

PRE-REGISTER HERE >

Registration is *free for a limited time only.

*Use this promo-code to get the full 100% discount: automationpro100

Join us for a three half-day conference at Workato first ever conference to learn new applications of automation at scale and important best practices.

Whether you're implementing processes and systems in Finance, HR, RevOps, Business Technology or in charge of expanding integration capabilities for your own product, this conference is for you!

REASONS TO ATTEND

• Connect With Leaders: Hear current strategies from business leaders
  • Develop New Skills: Learn from more than 30 sessions across 5 tracks geared towards IT, Biz Tech, HR, Finance, RevOps, OEM, Product leaders and more.
  • Network With Peers:Plug into a network of like-minded professionals from top companies and backgrounds
  • Learn Best Practices: Expand your knowledge of the Workato platform as well as software integrations and automations. Weโ€™ll have insightful workshops and demos with actionable insights.

Grab your seats before its too late!

5 REPLIES 5

asiya
Deputy Chef I
Deputy Chef I

Hi Jessica, the conference link isn't working for me

vijay-narsimha
Deputy Chef I
Deputy Chef I

Hi Jessica, Registering link is not working. Can you please help to check on it

mark4
Deputy Chef I
Deputy Chef I
Link #2 not working.

Regards,

Mark Swanson
727-385-7360

jessica-lie
Workato employee
Workato employee

Hi Pros,

We are working to fix the link, will let you guys know when the link works again.

Apologies for any inconvenience!