Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Embedded Connection - iFrame

rare
Deputy Chef I
Deputy Chef I

Hi there, 

I'm using the https://docs.workato.com/oem/embedded-connections.html#prerequisites method to let our clients connect to their services. Until now, in the iframe when the users clicked on connect, it would open a popup with that service to do the login (ex: Quickbooks login page). Now it opens the workato login page. From my investigation, I think this is something related to the 3rd party cookies that are blocked by chrome. If I open chrome with disabled security flag on, it works. If i'm using firefox, it works. But using the latest chrome version, it doesn't.

Is this a known issue? Is there any workarounds?

Thanks

1 REPLY 1

gibson-cabello
Workato employee
Workato employee

Hi @rare,

If you're accessing an embedded iFrame, you need to make sure that all cookies are enabled for Google Chrome. If you're accessing it in incognito mode, third-party cookies are blocked by default, so you need to allow all third-party cookies for this to work.

Regarding browser compatibility, Workato supports all leading browsers, including Chrome, Firefox, Edge, and Safari. Workato does not support Internet Explorer. If you currently use Internet Explorer, switch to Microsoft Edge to test Embedded functionality.

Let us know if this answers your query.

Thank you!

Gibson