cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OPA - Sharing in Environments across customer accounts

vkelly
Deputy Chef II
Deputy Chef II

We have 3 OPA connections - DEV, TEST and PROD.  We recently had environments enabled so we utilize these throughout our customer projects.  How do these get shared?  If we add it to each customer it disables the previous connection.  I think we should be able to have a single connection to each OPA and share over all the customers/projects.

3 REPLIES 3

pavan-narayan
Deputy Chef III
Deputy Chef III

Hello @vkelly ,

Can you please elaborate more on your ask may be with a example . Just want to double check before we share our thoughts.

Regards,
Pavan Srikar N

We have 3 OPA connections - DEV, TEST and PROD - to our mySQL database.  We recently had environments enabled so we utilize these throughout our customer projects.  How do these get shared?  If we create a new OPA connection for each customer it disables the previous OPA connection.  I think we should be able to have a single connection to each OPA and share over all the customers/projects.  

Hi @vkelly ,

Currently we cannot use single connection over multiple environment. In Each of environment we should have its own OPA to establish any connection. 

Hope I answered you query. Please let me know if you need further clarification on this.

Thanks and Regards,
Shivakumara Avadhani