Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Enhancement: Export/Print Dependency Graph and Trigger Type Indicator

mroldanvega
Executive Chef I
Executive Chef I

Hi Workato Team,

2 suggestions for new features:

1. It would be very useful if we could export the dependency graph to excel or CSV. One use case is: I want a list of all the recipes that are connected to Salesforce. I can see them in the graph, but I cannot export them (to use them as a checklist or so).

2. Another feature that would be helpful: in the dependency graph, if you can show (maybe with an icon) the type of trigger the recipe has (callable, scheuler, teams, webhook) it would be easier to identify the if a recipe is relevant or not to the search you're performing.

Tridivesh Sarangi - maybe you ca forward this to the relevant folks. Thanks!

12 REPLIES 12

Would love to. Keep me posted.

deven-maru
Workato employee
Workato employee

Steven Marissens that's a good suggestion. Let me see how we can add it to the UI.

bud
Deputy Chef I
Deputy Chef I
Both good suggestions.  I agree.

steven-marissen
Executive Chef I
Executive Chef I

Did some more thinking about this during the weekend, could be a nice usecase for using Neo4J. Could easily give insights to relationships / attributes, not to mention via a connector to keep everything updated.

mroldanvega
Executive Chef I
Executive Chef I

Yes, precisely Steven Marissens . Up until today, we're using the APIs to extract and build these dependencies manually, but it would be so much better if we could export them from the dependency graph.

Curious - are you already using neo4j? Would love to hear more about it.