cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

OPA: Excel connectivity

jelle-vanloock
Deputy Chef I
Deputy Chef I

I noticed that Workato offers a build-in functionality to connect to Excel. However, this features includes a connection to oneDrive, Sharepoint or Google Drive. This is not what I want to achieve...

I want to read an Excel file from an on-premises system. Does anyone has an idea to solve my problem? Or will a new feature request be the answer?

19 REPLIES 19

roland-daane
Deputy Chef II
Deputy Chef II
Will your IT department allow that?

There is documentation on Workato how to setup a service so it can access on premisse

jelle-vanloock
Deputy Chef I
Deputy Chef I

Do you have any reference towards the documentation? Normally IT won't have any issues with it.

tco
Deputy Chef I
Deputy Chef I

Hi Jelle, Nice to e-meet you. We are a new Workato partner, so my answer will maybe be not the one you need. Workato offer a on-prem connector, is this something you have try. I have done some receipt to connect to some file that I stored on my local network and on a Cloud Server that we have on OVH. Also, if you can give more information about what you are trying to achieve, I try this in my environment, Have a nice day, Thierry

tco
Deputy Chef I
Deputy Chef I

This is a slide that show the On-Prem Workato Agent that allow to connect to local files.